Our New Location Turns “1”!
Our new office is turning one year old this month! It’s hard to believe that we have been in our new space for one year already! Time has flown by and we are so grateful for the expanded space. In September of 2013, we officially moved into the new space at 250 Max Drive. While our grand opening celebration was not until October, we were more than happy to move in sooner than the big party.
Here are our top ten things we are thankful for in our new office:
10. Partnering with the medical community! Our new office building allows us valuable space as neighbors with an urgent care/family practice doctor, dentist, and orthodontist. This makes life easier when you can combine trips to the doctor. Oh, and we also love being so close to Walgreens for calling in prescriptions for our patients.
9. Natural Light! Our old office faced north and didn’t get much natural light. Our new office is bright and cheery, with so much natural light that we almost want to wear our sunglasses inside! Kidding aside, there is something so wonderful about having a front office that is flooded with natural Colorado sunshine!
8. Supporting local artists. We are so honored to have Cathy Rapp’s artwork and photography hanging on the walls of our hallways. We love being able to be a gallery to support this local artist, as well as provide a space for her to sell her artwork.
7. Visibility! We can’t tell you how many people have told us how great it is to see our office every time they drive down Castle Pines Parkway. We also love how easy it is to share with new patients regarding how to find our office.
6. Room To Grow! It may be hard to believe, but we still have room to expand. We have the ability to add more exam rooms and therapy rooms (like vision therapy) as we grow. We are excited about the opportunity to serve our patients in more ways in the future!
5. Updated style! When we were designing the new space for Castle Pines Eye Care, we wanted the space to be very fresh, clean, and modern. From the cool neutrals, to sleek lighting, to the pops of fresh color, we are grateful for the opportunity to infuse new life into the style of our office.
4. Optical Lab Space! Our opticians are especially grateful for this workspace that allows us to do simple glasses repairs and orders with plenty of workspace and focus.
3. Larger optical space! No longer are we tripping over each other to look at frames on a shelf! We now have the space to spread our frames out and display them in a number of different ways that we could not do in our old office space. We’re also excited about some of the new lines we’ve added in the last year!
2. More doctors! Our team now has three regular doctors including Dr. Ortman, Dr. Bretz, and now Dr. Anderson. We also have Dr. Richheimer working out of our space some days each month! The new office has allowed us the opportunity to provide more appointment times and services for our patients.
1. More Space! Our new office space effectively tripled our old space. We aren’t bumping into each other all of the time, AND we have more space to serve our patients. We have been able to bring in more doctors and equipment with our new office that we simply didn’t have the space for before.